Locicero Vintage is a secondhand, used vintage clothing store. Most of the collection is more than 30 years old, pre-loved, and a lot of times restored by myself, so please expect average signs of vintage wear (the older the item, the more likely it is to have some sort of discoloration, staining, small pinholes, thinning fabric, etc.). Any visible flaws will be noted in the description.
All sales are final. There are no order cancellations or returns, so please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing. Items are sold in as-is condition.
- Measurements and detailed descriptions for items are available underneath each listing. Again, please expect average minor wear with vintage items, any major flaws will be stated in the item description. If you need to know more about a particular item, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
- I pride myself on portraying my items with the utmost accuracy, but since vintage is the name of the game, minor flaws may be mistakenly overlooked on rare occasions. If there is something significantly wrong with your order that was not stated in the description, please reach out via email (email@example.com) so I can assist you!
- US orders are charged a flat shipping fee of $8.
- Orders are shipped within 1-3 days of purchase via USPS. Tracking information can be found in your shipment confirmation email.
- If you live internationally and want to place an order, please email me with your shipping address so I can get a quote for you.
- Buyers are responsible for any customs or import taxes that may apply.
- The shop is charged with non-refundable transaction fees after each sale. Therefore, any orders that need to be canceled (for reasons such as an incorrect address) will only be refunded minus those fees. Please double-check all order details before proceeding with checkout.
- Discounts & early sale announcements are given exclusively through the Locicero Vintage newsletter, just sign up with your email to be notified of future deals!
- Any order of two or more items receives free shipping (cannot be stacked with other discounts/promos)
Gauging vintage sizing can be hard, but I’m here to help! A few tips I’ve learned over the years:
- Always have your measurements ready to compare to the garment. All measurements are listed in the item descriptions. If you need help figuring out your own measurements, or want to know how I measure garments, I'll be posting an official fit guide on the site soon. In the meantime, feel free to reach out to me via the contact form below or on social media. I'd love to assist you with any sizing needs!
- Keep in mind vintage tends to run smaller than the modern sizes that you’re probably familiar with. It’s safe to assume that a vintage medium fits closer to a modern small, a vintage large fits closer to a modern medium, etc.
- When it comes to jeans, my tried and true method (besides making sure the waist measurement is correct) is to pay close attention to the hip size. For me, a perfect fit will be 1-2” bigger than my hip measurement. Example: I have 38.5” hips, so I prefer jeans with a 39.5-40” hip.
- All modeled items are seen on either myself or my vintage Mannequin Betty (but you can call her Betts). Sizing for each model can be found below:
Kylie- Size S, Bust: 34.5” Waist: 26” Hip: 38.5”
- I'll buy your excess pieces at a fair price for resell on the shop. If you're interested, shoot me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or reach out via the contact form below.